The Festival allows a limited amount of Non-profit vendors at the event. Applications need to be submitted by no later than July 1 to be considered to participate.
Rules for Non-profit vendors:
- To be in full operation during all published hours of the festival (Friday 4:00pm-10pm AND Saturday 12:00pm-9pm)
- To provide 10% of all gross receipts on all items sold back to the festival committee
- To sell only items with the use of “Bone Bucks” and sell no items for cash.
- To sell only items as approved by the committee via the application. (Non-authorized vending items include, but are not limited to; Baked Potatoes, Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Pizza, Sloppy Joes, Tacos or any other related BBQ main course items.)
- Vendor is responsible to provide all necessary equipment for your vending operation including tents, coolers, tables, ovens, etc…
- Vendor is responsible to contact the Wyoming Health Department and have a permit on hand during all operating hours.
- Vendor is responsible to clean up the area occupied after the event and leave it as it was originally found
- Being a ‘no-show’ to the event or not following vendor rules may eliminate our organization from future opportunities.
For a downloadable printable application form Click Here.
For more information or questions on the Non-profit vendor application contact Linda Keyes at (307) 347-3215.
Deadline for the Non-profit vendor application is July 1.